Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5/4/3/2/1

5 SENTENCES
-I noticed a rhyme scheme of AA, BB, CC,DD...
-There are 3 stanzas and 4 lines in each stanza.
-Microbes eat poop when we are alive and eat our body when we die.
-The microbes are the readers of the poem.
-If microbes did not exist some people would not exist.

4 QUESTIONS
-Why was the poem in the book?
-Is there a reason why the poem was placed in the beginning of the chapter and not the end?
-Does dieting get rid of bad microbes?
-What else besides poop do microbes decompose?

3 VOCAB WORDS
-chortling
-excrete
-mesophiles

2 LITERARY TERMS
-txt to self: " If I should die before I wake", my little brothers teddy bear says that.
-personification: rain, worms, and water have their ways just as living organisms do.

1 OVERVIEW
- I am at the end of my book and i have to say that i have learned a lot about microbes and bacteria. I learned how some bacteria and microbes are good for our bodies and others are bad.

No comments: